Re: RE: SQL Loader Problem

From: surendra tirumala <surendra_tirumala_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 1 Sep 2000 12:49:25 -0000

Hi Ed,
Thanks for ur suggestion.In fact I had a begining in Perl.I should think of working on it.But it may not be possible for me to master it immediately.I am looking out for tool to meet my present requirement somehow.

refgards,
Suren

Hi Suren

I like Perl. Why don't you try it? It's free and easy for understanding. The language has power capabilities for string processing. I think it's a good practice to clean and even sort data by Perl programm before using SQL*Loader

Kind regards,
Ed

Author: Shevtsov, Eduard
  INET: EShevtsov_at_flagship.ru

Partcipate in crazy Re.1 auctions at http://www.rediff.com/auctions

------------------------------

 From: "Akhil Ramani" <Akhil.Ramani_at_3cc.co.wayne.mi.us>
 Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 08:54:05 -0400
 Subject: Re: ORB

I am also getting the same error.  This happens when I call a JSP from the =
NT box from IE 5.0.  Netscape browser does not have problems.

The only way I work around it is to stop the OAS website.  I go to the =
Solaris stop the nodemgr;  Do a ps -ef | grep <sitename>.  Kill the =
process and restart the nodemgr using owsctl start -nodemgr. Then go to =
the OAS admin Screen from the Browser and start the site.

If there is any other method or what is causing this,  please let me know.

Ramani.

>>> <awaisb_at_paktel.com> 09/01/00 08:02AM >>>
Hi,
	I am working on OAS and did not connect with oracle and give error
that
	ORB is not start, please start it manually.....

	How I can start this ORB manually.

Regards

Muhammad Awais