Configuring OSS

From: <Shanmugam.Shammi_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:44:21 -0400

     Hi

     I have few Oracle 805 DBs running on Windows NT 4.0.

     I have Installed, configured OSS on a 805 DB which is also
     on WINNT. I have created the OSS repositry, created Identies for
     CA, OSS-REP and other users. I have difficulties in creating
     a wallet for an Identity.

     When I use the OSSLOGIN -d X.500 credentials
     It gives me  a message 'Unable to Create a Certificate for This
     Identity". Can somebody Help me on this Please.

     I have the SQLNET.ORA entry as follows.
        names.directory_path = (TNSNAMES, HOSTNAME)
        names.default_domain = world
        name.default_zone = world
        automatic_ipc = off
        sqlnet.authentication_services=(OSS)
        oss.source.location=

(SOURCE=
(METHOD=ORACLE)
(METHOD_DATA=
(SQLNET_ADDRESS=cbs_tst.world)
)) oss.source.my_wallet=
(SOURCE=
(METHOD=FILE)
(METHOD_DATA=
(DIRECTORY_DATA=
(DIRECTORY= c:\winnt\profiles\administrator\oracle\wallets)
)) Am I missing out something here. Thanx in Advance.