data block waits

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:31:19 -0400

Dear Listers,

When I query v$waitstat I get a large number for the class data block and my database is running very slowly. Are these two things related and is there anything I can do?

As always, thank you for any light you can shed.

Ruth B. Gramolini
ORACLE & DB2 DBA
VT Dept. of Taxes
ph# 802.828.5708
fax# 802.828..3754
rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 06:31:19 CDT