Signing Off

From: Lee Robertson <Lee.Robertson_at_qspgms.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:12:49 +0100

I am leaving my current job today and would like to sign off and thank everybody for their help and advice over tha last two years. You have always been there when it seemed like the brick wall was looming ever closer. Once again thanks.

Rachel - You were right !!!!!!

I will be back on my new address sometime in September/October after a well deserved break in Hawaii.

Cheers Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 02:12:49 CDT