Snapshot error

From: Murugesan Balakrishnan <mail_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello lists,

I setup master and snapshot site using Replication Manager 2.0.0. I tried running the default jobs created for purge and scheduled link, but it pops up with the following error:

Statement: -------------
BEGIN
  DBMS_JOB.RUN(job=>39); -- 39 was the job number. END; Stack Trace: --------------
ORA-23421: job number 39 is not a job in the job queue.

ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 86
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JOB", line 92
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JOB", line 262
ORA-06512: at line 2

I recreated this 3 times and I get the same error all the times. Can anybody help me on this?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

TIA
Muru

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 14:14:18 CDT