Re: bstat/estat you requested

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:50:11 EDT

Rebuilding indexes with parallel clause is a real cpu intensive process and should be done at off-peak time.
Regards
Rafiq

From: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us> Reply-To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Subject: bstat/estat you requested
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 06:56:24 -0800

Steve, et al;

Here is the bstat/estat I ran for about 5 minutes. There were no users on and an index rebuild was running. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. My boss thinks I did something to the database...

Thanks, as always,
Ruth
<< report.txt >>

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 12:50:11 CDT