Unix filenames from capital to small letters

From: ALEMU Abiy <abiy.alemu_at_criltechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:45:21 +0200

It might be certainly an outof subject area question but I don't know where to raise this question. It's great if someone can help me. My problem is that I have a lot of files in a directory whose names are all in capital letters and I would like to change them all in small letters. Is there any one line UNIX command to do this ? Please help !!!

@biy @lemu
abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com <mailto:abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com> Cril Telecom Software
France Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 07:45:21 CDT