Re: 8i documentation

From: <cjgait_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:35:21 -0400

Channa,

I don't know if you need an exact rundown on this, but the core set has all the standard items in the documentation: Error messages, SQL, PL/SQL, RMAN, Tuning, Replication, Parallel Server, Datawarehousing (new in 8.1.6 documentation and there's a lot of good stuff in it, including material on the new analytic functions), Reference, Admin guide, etc.. If you do need an exact rundown or are looking for something specific I can check my packing slip (my docs aren't at this office). The only thing I ordered separately was the Net8/Security Administration set. It's too bad that doesn't come with the core, but there you go.