Help - Connect Internal problem

From: salu Ullah <salu_ullah_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:08:39 GMT

Hi all

I have a database 8.0.5 running on unix, which all of a sudden start asking connect internal password, i dont know how it happened. I tried using (oracle) as a password, but then got the following error:

SVRMGR> connect internal
Password:
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
SVRMGR> I can connect myself since i have dba priviliges but then i cannot shutdown or startup the database or do any other task.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Salu

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 17:08:39 CDT