ORA-10225

From: Gunawan Yuwono <gunawan.yuwono_at_webbox.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:12:49 -0700

Anybody know about error message ORA-10225?

>From Oracle8 Error Messages, Release 8.0.4:
10000-10999: Internal Messages
This range is for internal error messages which should not normally occur. Internal messages are not documented in this manual.

User received this error message along w/ ORA-3113. There's no errors generated in the alert or trace files. I don't think it's a critical error (Of course I might be wrong).

Tried to search the Metalink and found nothing about this particular error. Called Oracle Support, and you know when it's not critical, they put you on hold 4-ever.

TIA.
Gunawan Yuwono
Oracle DBA
Kansas City, MO