Any experience with Oracle 8i Lite / 8i Personal Edition?

From: Helmut Daiminger <hdaiminger_at_vivonet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:54:33 -0700

Hi!

I got a rather generic question: In a nutshell: what is the difference between 8i Lite and 8i Personal Edition?

The deal is that the 8i Lite/Personal runs on a Point of Sale (POS) system (at the client site) and all data is entered there. Then we want to periodically transfer that data to the data warehouse (8i EE) in our office. Any idea how we can achieve that?

Does anybody out there have experience how 8i Lite can send its data to 8i EE?

Thanks, Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 13:54:33 CDT