Indexing snapshots

From: ALEMU Abiy <abiy.alemu_at_criltechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:41:49 +0200

Oracle says "Do not use CREATE UNIQUE INDEX on snapshots". Can somebody tell me why ? I couldn't find any explanation for this. But I need to create unique indexes, for performance reasons. Is there any workarounds for this. I'm using Oracle 7.3.4 on Solaris 2.8.

Thank you !

@biy @lemu
abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com <mailto:abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com> Cril Telecom Software
France Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 07:41:49 CDT