RE: Need report that shows total space used at a table level

From: James Bullard <jbullard_at_onvia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:40:34 -0700

If you are regularly analyzing the table (we do it daily), you should be able to subtract blocks-empty blocks to monitor growth. These columns are found in DBA_TABLES. I have a script that gives me an average number of rows per block, (it's a data warehouse that is loaded nightly) which gives me an idea about how long this table can expand before running out of space. I can send that to you if you would like.

James