v$transaction

From: Joan Hsieh <jhsieh_at_infonet.tufts.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:28:29 -0400

Hi Lister,

I feel a little bit puzzled here.
I monitor precise/sql tool this morning. There is a long insert statement going on. The sid=33, I checked v$session it is active, but when I check v$transaction or v$transaction_enquene, there always no rows comeback. Why? I think I need correct my concept here. v$transaction is not for current active transaction?

I check v$resource_limit, our transaction almost reached the max allowed the transactions, even all the sessions are idle. We are 8.04, ibm 4.3

Thanks in advance, Received on Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:28:29 CDT