Paragraphs on Sql*Loader

From: Figueiredo, Pedro <PFigueiredo_at_europeantelecom.at>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:27:53 -0000

Hello everybody,

I'm having major problems with paragraph characters on txt files that I need to load with sql*loader.
I've manager to treat the files with sed (Unix stream editor) and substitute the paragraphs by spaces.

The thing is... I would like to keep the paragraphs on the database columns...
Any ideas on how to trick sql*loader on digesting the columns but still preserving the paragraphs?
Maybe some escape sequences or something?

Thanks in advance

Pedro Figueiredo Received on Mon Aug 28 2000 - 12:27:53 CDT