Re: Re[2]: HP-UX 11.0 - mounting Oracle install CD

From: Allan Nelson <anelson_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:33:00 -0500

Another little thing to keep in mind with these pfs mounts is if for some reason your pfsd or pfs_mountd dies your system will yearn for those "nfs mounts" with such intensity that you will have to reboot the server. I always unmount a pfs mounted cd as soon as I'm done with them and kill the pfs daemons as well.

Allan