RE: ORA-01552 : ( ===> Now a linux discussion

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:31:43 -0700

Intesting that you are not running into any incompatibility problems. What shell do you typicially write in. I wrote most of the scripts on HP and tested there but I have found issues running them on Sun. Typically I can rewrite them so that Sun likes them and then they do work on HP but there are simple things like grep -q that even appear in Sun's man pages but are not working yet no issue on HP.

Author: Tom Tyson
  INET: tomtysonjr_at_yahoo.com