Partition Tables

From: Lee Robertson <Lee.Robertson_at_qspgms.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:03:49 +0100

All,

We have a legacy application running on Oracle 7.3 which we are migrating to Oracle 8.

We are looking at partitioning tables. Can anyone point me to any ptifalls/gotchas and any sort of problems that we may encounter. Will we have to make changes in our base code for example to access data in these partitions etc.

Regards Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 06:03:49 CDT