RE: Data Modeling

From: Larry G. Elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:36:54 -0500

Jeff,

Thanks for the reference. Reader comments on the book were very positive.

One more question to you, Jared, and the list is does anyone have any suggestions for books that contain libraries of designs? That is what I was getting at when asking about that other book. I wouldn't mind having 3 or 4 books that contain numerous good design examples for common "things".

I will start off with the David Hay book and the book you recommended. I think it would be nice to have some good reference material with great examples and "template" designs for those types of things I've never had to model. Something to give a little jump start to the design process.

Regards,

L. Elkins

Author: Larry G. Elkins
  INET: elkinsl_at_flash.net