*Help* - -about View & Type

From: Syaugi H.S <Syaugi_at_psn.co.id>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:20:36 +0700

Dear Gurus,

I'm compiling the script (generated from Designer) for following views :

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW UNIT_TYPES_T_V ( ID, CODE, DESCRIPTION, CREATED_BY, DATE_CREATED, MODIFIED_BY, DATE_MODIFIED )
AS
SELECT ut.id, ut.code, ut.description, ut.created_by, ut.date_created, ut.modified_by, ut.date_modified
FROM UNIT_TYPES UT
/

View created.

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW UNITS_T_V ( ID,
CODE, DESCRIPTION, CREATED_BY, DATE_CREATED, MODIFIED_BY, DATE_MODIFIED, UT ) AS SELECT unt.id, unt.code, unt.description, unt.created_by,
unt.date_created, unt.modified_by, unt.date_modified, Make_Ref(UNIT_TYPES_T_V,
unt.ut_id)
FROM UNITS UNT
/

, unt.modified_by, unt.date_modified, Make_Ref(UNIT_TYPES_T_V,
                                                *
ERROR at line 4:
ORA-22970: name does not correspond to an object view

Could some body tell me and help me what to do / to check on this...... ?
I'm very thankful for your helps.... Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 08:20:36 CDT