RE: DBA tools advice needed

From: McGlaughlin,Stewart <mcglaughlin_at_attws.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:55:40 -0400

As of OraSnap v2.0.0, you can monitor multiple databases *without* overwriting the previous reports.

Please visit the OraSnap web site @
http://www.stewartmc.com/oracle/orasnap
for additional information and the latest version (v2.2.1).

Stewart McGlaughlin
Oracle DBA
On-site at AT&T Wireless Services
Oracle Links @ http://www.stewartmc.com/oracle stewartm_at_iname.com