ORA-01552 : (

From: Rivera, Claudia <crivera_at_utep.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:14:42 -0600

I just trasnferred some account from an oracle database on solaris to an oracle database on linux.
Everything looked perfect, UNTIL I tried to insert or modify records from tables that do not belong to the SYSTEM
table space.
It gives me the following error:

ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'USERS' What can I do? What is happening? Received on Thu Aug 24 2000 - 13:14:42 CDT