Very large IOT

From: Ronen Levit <ronen.levit_at_talmai.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:27:50 +0200

Hi,

I'm thinking about creating a VERY large Index Organized Table - around 20GB.

Problem is that I don't think it's simple to partition the content of the table - meaning - the partitions will not be equal if I'll use some of the keys.

My biggest concern is the management of such large table in the future ...

Any ideas?!

Ronen Levit
Database group manager
Talmai