Oracle Non-Interactive universall installer

From: Ronen Levit <ronen.levit_at_talmai.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:08:10 +0200

Hi,

I'm thinking of using the silent installer with creating response file in order to automate the installation process on our solaris machines.

Assuming there are no changes in parameters in those files, do you have any experience with this kind of installation?

I've heard that OUI requires Xconsole installed, but I believe that using this silent installer I can achieve character based install.

Anyone?

Ronen Levit
Database group manager
Talmai