OEM Paging Service

From: Kurt V Schimmelpfenning <Schimmelpfenning_Kurt_V_at_cat.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2000 11:51:25 -0500

Is there any way to utilize the OEM Paging Service on an NT OEM Console without  installing a modem as is documented
by Oracle in the OEM Configuration Guide? Any suggestions would be appreciated  as we cannot just hang modems of
any server we please.

Kurt.

 From: "Kimberly Smith" <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>  Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:48:59 -0700
 Subject: RE: FW: Timed_statistics, True or False

I have quite a few Oracle databases running on HP-UX and saw no performance issues after changing the parameter. The databases range from 7.3.4 to 8.0.5. I wouldn't do it on my 7.3.3 though. Not brave enough.