How to backcalculate ?

From: Kamalakannan, D (CAP, GCF) <D.Kamalakannan_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:58:49 +0200

Hi,
I was going through the Hardware architecture. With respect to Oracle, I have found out
what will be the number of transactions that is expected per second and what amount of data is transferred in one transaction - say if the Transaction per second is 5 , each transaction is of 2 KB s worth then how to backcalculate the sizings of a database in Future perhaps after a year. Present Database size is 3GB.
Is there any recommended book or website which will help me in finding answers ?
Thanks in Advance, Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 05:58:49 CDT