RE: How to find osuser and machine name connected to database

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:05:20 -0500

This is what we use to capture the current number of users in each = instance.

select distinct to_char(to_date(value,'J')) SD, sysdate, '&SERVER'a, db.name, username, =20
osuser, machine=20

         from v$session@&DBLINK, v$instance@&DBLINK, v$database@&DBLINK = db

                 where key=3D'STARTUP TIME - JULIAN'

Author: Lyall Barbour
  INET: lbarbour_at_stanford.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 13:05:20 CDT