Table Partition error

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:21:27 GMT

Hello All,
I am trying to import a 7.3.4 table data into a 8.0.6.1 partitioned table I have created range partition on a column which has DATE as datatype. After inserting few million rows I am getting the following error.

ORA-14400: inserted partition key is beyond highest legal partition key
IMP-00018: partial import of previous table completed: 5742441 rows imported
IMP-00041: Warning: object created with compilation warnings

Can somebody please let me know what this means and how I can solve this issue.
Thanks in advance