Who and What is using the shared pool.

From: Terry Ball <terry_ball_at_csgsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:09:57 -0500

Recently we have had occurances where our shared pool fills up and we have to flush the shared pool. The head of the product support group wants us to kill any process that is using "too much" of the shared pool. Is there any way we can identify which user/what query is using the shared pool by percentage of shared pool used? Steve?

Terry Ball Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:09:57 CDT