What goes into shared pool reserved area?

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuck_hamilton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:33:02 -0700 (PDT)

--0-783368690-966879182=:20250

In 8.1.6 you still have the shared_pool_reserved_size parameter but not the old shared_pool_reserved_min_alloc paramter. How do you know/control what goes into the reserved area? I'm trying to use it to reduce fragmentation in the shared pool and prevent ora-4031 errors.

TIA

Do You Yahoo!?
--0-783368690-966879182=:20250

<P>In 8.1.6 you still have the shared_pool_reserved_size parameter but not the old shared_pool_reserved_min_alloc paramter. How do you know/control what goes into the reserved area? I'm trying to use it to reduce fragmentation in the shared pool and prevent ora-4031 errors.</P>

--0-783368690-966879182=:20250--