Pl/SQL Book - Help a newbie! :)

From: Fred Smith <fred_fred_1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:07:26 EDT

Hi all,
  I am new to the Oracle world. I am pretty good with simple queries, basic joins, etc. But I want to learn how to write stored procedures, packages, functions, etc. What do you all recommend as a good source to learn how to do this? I can already read through a stored procedure that someone else wrote and figure out what it is doing, but I couldn't write a new one from scratch to save my life. I want to learn these skills.

Thanks!!!