RE: What do u guys recommend? 806 or 8i ?

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:44:51 -0700

When you go into the metalink, there is a button on the left named: PRODUCT LIFECYCLE, click it, there will be a tab on the right frame named: DESUPPORT NOTICES. Winnie

Steven Monaghan <MonaghaS_at_mscdirect.com> on 08/21/2000 10:08:39 AM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Winnie Liu/HQ/ISC)

Subject: RE: What do u guys recommend? 806 or 8i ?

Where can you find out the support/desupport schedule. I have been stumbling around Metalink this morning and can't find any chart/matrix or even paper that tells me when different versions will be de-supported.

TIA,
Steven Monaghan

Author: Steven Monaghan
  INET: MonaghaS_at_mscdirect.com