RE: OEM 2.1 - Discover Database Problem (Win2000)

From: Kamalakannan, D (CAP, GCF) <D.Kamalakannan_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:13:35 +0200

Even if you configure the service say the name "a", then in the oem inorder to discover give the service in this format localhost_name:1521:a
regards,
kamal

Author: Miller, Bryan
  INET: MillerB_at_telergy.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 10:13:35 CDT