RE: PL/SQL Ordered Insert

From: McGlaughlin,Stewart <mcglaughlin_at_attws.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:36:54 -0400

Lyall & Rod,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass this info along to my friend. Here's the reason the original question was posted: "Because there is a position passed in to tell the proc which record it needs. So if the order changes they can not predict what data they will retrieve. This ensures the data in rownum 4 will always be the same."

Thanks,
Stewart