RE: sun and oracle accounts

From: Philip West <P.West_at_g-icap.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:08:16 +0100

you say that you su to proto. is that su or su - (minus).

do an env in both working and non working accounts and compare the environment variables.

it would seem to me that you do not have the required oracle environment set up in the proto login.

Phil West
Unix Sys Admin and Oracle Financials DBA +44 (0) 20 7623 5222 x5221

Author: Steff Gonos
  INET: steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable documentation or market practices governing the relationship between Garban Intercapital plc and its clients. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where they are stated to be the views of Garban Intercapital plc.