RE: 8.0.5. to 8.0.6.1.0..

From: Balasubramanian, Sriram <SBalasubramanian_at_caiso.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:04:10 -0700

List,

I am looking for a simple version control tool, for our production/test/dev databases, for me to track which version we have applied in which database etc.

I found Designer too complicated for the job and i have no idea about ERWIN. I tried Change Mangement pack from OEM, which lacks some of the options like reverse engineering from scripts (for new releases),- you can check in only when you apply that to a database.

I am wondering what are the tools the listers here are using for this type of exercise.

TIA, Received on Thu Aug 17 2000 - 18:04:10 CDT