RE: OT - AIX remove tty - device busy

From: Rahul <rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:53:46 +0700

Philippe,

after i mailed there's a new development...=20 we tried removing the tty1 device file from the /dev directory using "rm", now no device "tty1" exists in /dev but still lsdev -Cc tty displays

tty0 Available 01-S1-00-00 Asynchronous Terminal
tty1 Available 01-S2-00-00 Asynchronous Terminal

as no tty1 exists in /dev/ i cannot fuser also...

regards,
Rahul

Lists