oradim73 <> oradim80 on NT

From: Jäck Stephan <Jaeck.Stephan_at_REAL.DE>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:07:02 +0200

Hello,

 I just wondered why Oracle dropped the GUI version on oradim80 on NT. In oradim73 it was a nice feature to look on a machine quickly for the stati of Oracle services and databases,
if running or not.
In Ora 8 I have to connect to InstanceManager and look in ControlPanel/Services

Or did I miss a new tool on 8.x?

Stephan Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 04:07:02 CDT