AW: oracle/openvms

From: Sackwitz, Antje <Sackwitz_at_vst.vossloh.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:26:56 +0200

Hi,
 we did a reboot, nothinmg really happened. In the meantime we found out that a mirror disk was broken nad the = system
did not switch to the mirror, halted instead. As we took the broken = disk out
of the system the application and database is running fine now!

Thanks for all your help,
Antje Sackwitz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: DENISE_at_wvnvaxa.wvnet.edu [mailto:DENISE_at_wvnvaxa.wvnet.edu] Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 16. August 2000 14:18 An: Sackwitz, Antje
Betreff: oracle/openvms

In the interest of time I would reboot the machine. You sound like you = have
a hung process that is preventing the database from going either up or = down.
A reboot should clear this.
Denise Gwinn
denise_at_wvnvms.wvnet.edu Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 07:26:56 CDT