RE: Oracle with Sun cluster

From: <ronald.hijdra_at_dutchtone.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:18:39 +0200

Hi Phil,

We're using Sun E10Ks with Sun Cluster 2.1 and sun high availability software. Cluster software is also available from Veritas, works different.

We had some problems with (unwanted)switches during very heavy system load, HA thinking databases down. But that is solved now.

At the moment we're removing the cluster software because we are switching to Sun E10K with HP XP256 storage array and HP doesn't support Sun Cluster software.

hope this helps a little

regards,

Ronald Hijdra
Oracle DBA DutchTone N.V.
P.O. Box 95 313 - 2509 CH Den Haag - The Netherlands phone: +31 70 889 9886
mobile +31628024211
Fax: +31 70 889 9955