Viewing NT services

From: O'Neill, Sean <Sean.ONeill_at_organon.ie>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:03:17 +0200

Hi Folks,

Does anyone out there know of a way to view NT services (both on local and remote nodes) from the DOS shell. I'm hoping to write some batch command file that will include this as part of it's functionality, with a view to checking status of Oracle related services. Or perhaps from DOS shell I can invoke the GUI tool, which I don't think makes too much sense or is practical =:-0

Any sensible input would be appreciated!

Sean :)

#    #   #    #  #    #  #    #  Rookie
#    #  #######  ######  #    #  Adminstrator
Organon (Ireland) Ltd.
E-mail: sean.oneill_at_organon.ie [subscribed: Digest Mode]

The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.