RE: Viewing NT services

From: Nikolay Kumanov <nkumanov_at_zgb.bg>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:06:05 +0300

WinNT resource kit has some utilities that may be helpful. Have a look at sc and sclist utilities. Pstat and pmon can also be useful. www.sysinternals.com has also some interesting (and free) utilities - look at pslist.

HTH, Dr. Nikolay Kumanov

MIS Manager, Zeitungsgruppe Bulgarien GmbH 47, Tsarigradsko chaussee, Sofia 1504, Bulgaria phone: +(359-2)4339-643, fax: +(359-2)946-1286 mailto:nkumanov_at_zgb.bg

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock." - Frank Herbert, "Chapterhouse: Dune"