RE: Max initial size on WinNT server

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:08:30 -0300

Hi, I don't know what the maximum size is on NT, but I hope your users will be specifying storage parameters for their tables and indexes, otherwise your disks will fill up real fast.

: )

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

	Author: Ronen Levit
	  INET: RonenL_at_talmai.com

	San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists