WebDB and passing two parameters?

From: <djordan_at_notes.primeco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:51:48 -0500

All,

I have the need to hot link a column to a form from within a WebDB SQL report. The problem is the form requires two parameters for proper row selection, i.e., an ID and a date. The form has the _alt_rowid set for the ID, but that by itself will not return a single row. Does anyone know how to do this: pass two parameters to the form from within a SQL report ? All the examples I've seen show only one rowid value being passed.

Alternatively, I thought about creating a view with a concatenated key [ to_char(date, 'yyyymmdd')||id] , and then built a form on the view. By itself this works fine, but in order to use this, I need to know how to concatenate the two columns and format it correctly in the SQL '<A HREF' report code.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:51:48 CDT