RE: Install of Oracle on Windows NT Workstation

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:29:47 -0000

Paul,

On my NT4 SP5 workstation the MMC snapin for both 815 and 816 startup ok and can see the installed databases.

What part of them doesn't work for you?

According to documentation I received with another product (Diskeeper) MMC requires IE 4.01 or greater.

Regards,
Bruce Reardon
Analyst / Programmer
Comalco Aluminium (Bell Bay)

mailto:bruce.reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au