Analyze sys/system schema's

From: Olson, David <OlsonD_at_PIOS.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:32:53 -0400

DBA's,

Oracle support is requesting that I analyze the sys schema. I thought you never wanted to analyze the sys or system schema's. I'm I mistaken, should I be analyzing my sys and system schema's along with my production schema's.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Olson
DBA - Tech. Support Team
216-332-3195 Received on Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:32:53 CDT