Re:Nice to see a Prod Manager from Oracle Corp on this list!

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:28:54 -0400

--IMA.Boundary.215362669

John,

    Nice catch. It missed me & probably a whole lot of others on the list.

Tammy,

    Anyway we can encourage other Product Managers to join?? Especially the head of Oracle Tech Support, who's organization gets regular trashing out here.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Vicor Corporation

Subject: Nice to see a Prod Manager from Oracle Corp on this list! Author: john.j.kanagaraj_at_shell.com.bn
Date: 8/13/00 7:15 PM

 From: Tammy Bednar <Tammy.Bednar_at_oracle.com>
>Tammy Bednar
>Backup & Recovery Product Manager
>Data Storage Technologies phone: 650.506.4780
>Server Technologies fax: 509.461.4477
>Oracle Corporation email: Tammy.Bednar_at_oracle.com

Hi Tammy,

Nice to see a product Manager from big 'O' here on this list. As you must have noticed, this is (one of the many) 'from-the-trenches' DBA list (worldwide!!) and Oracle Corp and big Larry do get bashed occasionally, so I hope you take it all in good humo(u)r!

I sent off my previous note about feedback to Oracle and just now noticed you in this list!!

John Kanagaraj
Brunei Shell Petroleum
http://www.geocities.com/john_sharmila

Moving out of Brunei soon! My 'permanent' address is 'john_sharmila_at_yahoo.com'!!

--IMA.Boundary.215362669

PGVuY29kZWQgY29udGVudCByZW1vdmVkIC0tIGJpbmFyaWVzIG5vdCBhbGxvd2VkIGJ5IExp Received on Mon Aug 14 2000 - 09:28:54 CDT