Re: [Porting SYBASE data to Oracle Database]

From: Yigal Ran <ydran_at_usa.net>
Date: 11 Aug 00 10:11:05 EDT

Check out this address
http://www.datamirror.com/products/sqlpump/features.html

Yigal

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=3D1

 From: Rajagopal Venkataramany <rajagopalvr_at_excite.com>  Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:22:49 -0700 (PDT)  Subject: Re: serverouput buffer overflow

Hi,

 Using UTL_FILE command would be the ideal solution to this. However,  if you are working from a windows client and find it difficult=20  to log into the db server machine, to see the file, then u can  insert all the details u want into a temp table and use sqlplus  to generate a report from the table.

Regards
Rajagopal Venkataramany