RE: create synonym for other acct without logging to the user

From: Thomas L. Harleman <tharleman_at_iquest.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:10:24 -0500

Grace,

I've included an example. But as others have pointed out, the best way is to reference the synonym owner and table owner in Rachel's example: create synonym <user2.synonym_name> for <user1.object_name>;

The example is at the end of this message.

Tom Harleman
Now working for ThinkFast (www.thinkfast.com) the premiere business intelligence consulting company.
11080 Willowmere Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46280