how to find available memory in java pool on 8.1.5

From: <Prasada.Gunda1_at_hartfordlife.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:35:30 -0400

Hi all,

I am sorry, I meant to say v$sgastat, not v$sysstat, in my previous mail.

thanks
Prasad

My Previous mail :

Hi All,

On 8.1.5, v$sysstat (using v$sysstat where name like '%free memory') is not showing how much java_pool_size free memory available. Is there any way to track how much free memory available when I am running java related stuff?

fyi, It is showing on 8.1.6 database.

Please suggest me if there is a way to find out.

 Regards, Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:35:30 CDT